NAVY-MARINE CORPS MEMORIAL STADIUM POLICIES AND INFORMATION
ADA (DISABLED) SEATING
- ADA accessible seating is available on the lower level of both sides of the stadium. Guests may purchase these seats like any other ticket. Visit our ticket page for more information.
- All children ages 2 and under do not require a game ticket for admission.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted inside Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. Alcohol is, however, allowed in parking lots and tailgating areas. Consumption of alcohol by underage drinkers will not be tolerated.
- First aid stations are located behind sections 1 and 101 on the Blue side, and behind sections 25 and 125 on the Gold side.
GAMEDAY TICKET OFFICE
- On gameday, the Military Bowl Box Office is located on the north side of the stadium, outside the 1953 Pavilion. The Box Office will open at 10 a.m. on game day.
- Gates to the stadium open 2 hours prior to kickoff.
- The Military Bowl, the United States Naval Academy and the City of Annapolis share a very important relationship. Be mindful of the neighborhood surrounding Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. Please respect the private property and the homes of our neighbors.
- Purses smaller than “8×11″, blankets, seat cushions, diaper bags, umbrella strollers, video cameras and fanny packs. All bags (including purses) will be inspected.
- Firearms, bottles (glass or plastic), cans, thermoses, coolers, alcoholic beverages, outside food or drink, large bags, folding chairs, umbrellas, professional cameras and tripods, noise makers, hanging banners/signs/sticks, chains, illegal substances, laser pointers, clothing containing vulgar language, large strollers, fireworks, aerosol cans, pets, pepper spray, and any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate.
- There is no re-entry to the stadium. Please note this policy differs from Navy Football home games.
RESALE OF TICKETS
- The resale of tickets at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium is prohibited.
RESTROOMS, CONCESSIONS AND SOUVENIR SHOPS
- These facilities are located within the stadium’s gates throughout the concourse at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. Gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Portable restrooms are available outside the stadium’s gates. Concessions are available for purchase pregame in the Official Tailgate located in the Blue lot on the west side of the stadium.
- All fans in attendance may be subjected to increased security measures when entering the stadium. Please plan to arrive earlier than normal for the game, as enhanced security measures may delay access to the stadium.
- Smoking is allowed only in the open-air areas in the Memorial Plaza at the North end of the stadium, and near the concession stand buildings at the South end of the stadium near the two large Blue and Gold tents. Smoking is prohibited in all other areas of the stadium.
All stadium policies are subject to change without notification.
Call 1-800-US4-NAVY or log on to www.NavySports.com for the latest policies and information.