Due to heightened security measures at the gates, we strongly urge all guests to arrive at the stadium as early as possible to avoid entrance delays. Re-entry into RFK Stadium is not permitted. If medication is required, please have it with you upon entry. All guests entering the stadium are subject to search. Refusal to comply may be grounds to prohibit admission. Guests are not permitted to enter the stadium if they are visibly intoxicated.
- Metal, plastic and glass containers of any kind
- Backpacks and large bags
- Large flags and banners
- Poles and staffs (metal, plastic or wooden)
- Weapons and illegal substances
- Food and beverages
- Professional cameras with detachable zoom lenses and/or tripods
- Video cameras
- Laser pointers
Permitted Items (subject to search)
- Diaper bags (with a child of appropriate age)
- Blankets, coats/jackets, binoculars and camera cases
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests. Offensive language and/or rowdy behavior is not tolerated and will serve as cause for ejection.
- Retain ticket stubs for event staff to verify proper seat location. Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Keep aisles clear at all times, and please only sit in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests. Offenders will be escorted from the stadium.
- Entering the playing field level without authorization or proper credentials will result in ejection from the stadium, and violators are subject to arrest.
- Throwing objects of any kind violates stadium policy. Offenders will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Smoking is prohibited in all seating areas and restrooms. Smoking is permitted only in open-air areas such as concourses. Offenders will be escorted from the stadium.
- All patrons are subject to search.
Fans must be 21 or older to purchase/consume alcoholic beverages at the stadium. Proper identification is required to purchase any alcoholic beverage, and we reserve the right to check proof of legal drinking age. Guests will not be permitted to enter the stadium if they are visibly intoxicated. Drunk and disorderly behavior will result in ejection from the stadium without refund. A maximum of 2 alcoholic beverages per purchase is permitted, which may be reduced without prior notice. All alcohol sales end at the 3rd quarter’s conclusion but may be discontinued at any time at stadium management’s discretion. According to the NCCA post-season handbook, although the NCAA encourages sponsoring agencies to prohibit the sale of alcoholic beverages, it is the prerogative of the bowl to determine if these products are sold or otherwise made available for public consumption at a post-season football game licensed by the NCAA, or if such beverages may be brought to the site during the game (i.e., from the time access to the stadium is available to spectators until all patrons have left the area used for competition). Game management is encouraged to, at sites where alcoholic beverages are available, implement policies regarding “responsible” consumption at bowl games and to consider eliminating these products in the future.
ATM Machines are located throughout the stadium.
Banners are permitted, provided they are not commercial, political, offensive or in poor taste. Banners may not obstruct the view of any fans, cover existing stadium signage including facia walls, field walls or markings, or present any safety hazard. Banners or flags may not be attached to a pole.
Small, still photography cameras are permitted in the stadium. Please refrain from using flash photography. Video cameras are strictly prohibited. For more information, see our list of prohibited/permitted items above.
Children Age 2 and Under
Children age 2 and under may be held in an adult’s lap and are not required to have a ticket to the game.
Credit cards are not accepted at RFK Stadium.
There are 2 elevators at RFK Stadium – Gate A and Gate F – for use by suite patrons, holding either suite tickets or passes, and disabled persons.
Entry to RFK Stadium
Entry gates are the Main Gate, Gate A, Gate B, Gate E and Gate F. Gates open to the public 1.5 hours prior to kickoff. Tickets are scanned using bar code readers upon entry to ensure authenticity.
Three first aid stations are located throughout the stadium. Providence Hospital provides medical services 2 hours prior to the game, during the game and up to 30 minutes after the game ends. In the event of a medical emergency, please notify the nearest personnel. First aid locations are – 200 Level Concourse: Column 52; 300 Level: Column 10; 400/500 Level: Column 10.
Guest Services is located on the 300 Level near Column 10 of the stadium. Guest Services representatives assist fans during games with stadium information, lost children, driving directions, car trouble and wheelchairs.
Any lost child is escorted to a Guest Services Center and quickly returned to his/her respective
Ticket Re-Selling on Stadium Property
Ticket scalping, or selling tickets at more than face value, is a misdemeanor under District of Columbia law, which could result in arrest and criminal prosecution. Ticket re-sale at face value or less constitutes solicitation and/or commercial activity, both of which are prohibited by District of Columbia law. Such conduct could result in citation and criminal prosecution.
Smoking is prohibited in all seating areas of RFK Stadium. Guests who fail to comply with the policy after appropriate warnings are subject to ejection.
There are no public telephones at RFK Stadium.
Umbrellas are not permitted in the stadium for the safety and sightlines of other fans. Rain gear of choice is a poncho. See the list above for more information on prohibited/permitted items.